1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she interested?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Confrused013567, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Confrused013567

So I work with a girl and I am just very confused. I can't tell in I'm over thinking things or what.

I've only started working with her maybe 5 months ago. When I started she used to
    Find things to pick me up for that I done "wrong". But really petty things like my handwriting
    Was too messy and just crap.

Then that stopped. She gave me sweets at Christmas and put xox on the card. She may have given other people sweets too but I do not know.

Then one time she heard a noise and it was just me and her and she made me get up and go to look to see what it was because she was too scared.

She loves to give me a hard time and tease me but she is like with other people too.
    There's one other girl at work she is quite friendly with(but not gay).
    She just teases me about things I say. She occasionally gives me a smile, but she quite quiet.

I did some overnight work with her and got to know her a bit better and we seem to have a lot in common and was know of sussing me out and asking if I had a partner etc and was quite nice to me, and flirty.

The other day one of our other colleagues said she was annoyed and she was like aw what did she not give you a cuddle? Insinuating I didn't give this girl a cuddle over Night.

Then awkward we saw each other on a dating Internet site and then the next time I saw her she straight away said to another colleague with me sitting about some hot woman from another area and that she needed to come back.. Making a point that it was a woman.

Then the other night I minded my own buisness and was siting far away from her and she was talking to the other colleague she is close with about going to the beach the next day and went out of her way to invite me.

HELP please. She is doing my head in!!!!!

2. Confrused013567

Can someone please offer me input?

3. xenu

Sounds like she wants you to be jealous.

4. Confrused013567

Yeah that's how I feel sometimes. Like she does want me to be jealous
    Which I am. She pretty much took no notice of me the other night. I was waiting for her
    To give me the work keys .. And she chose to wait and give them to the other colleague even though she knew I was standing there.

Or is it no big deal and I'm just jealous she chose to engage with another girl at work who she's close with

#4 Confrused013567, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2017
  5. xenu

Its obviously working then. If you didn't have some kind of feelings for her, it wouldn't. If you don't mind my asking, do you have any history with women? If so, does she know about it? If you do, and she knows about it, she's definitely dropping some strong hints here.

This could be another attempt to make you jealous, or nothing at all. I'm not really in a position to make that call.

#5 xenu, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  6. Confrused013567

Oh for sure. I do get jelous. Yes I do. I don't think she initially knew I was gay. But then she saw me on an online dating thing and I saw her. And then the next time I saw her she made point of mentioning a hot colleague from another area with an emphasis on the she so I'd know it was a girl.

Then the next night was when she invited me to go to the beach with her and other colleague we work with.

7. xenu

You are so about to get laid it's not even funny. If you're lucky, it might even be a threesome.

#7 xenu, Feb 13, 2017
  8. xenu

If you don't mind my asking though, what are you confused about? If you know you are gay, the only question is whether or not you are attracted to her. The more I look over your initial post, the more I suspect the attraction only goes in one way. It's obvious she has a thing for you, but is it mutual?

#8 xenu, Feb 13, 2017
  9. Confrused013567

My initial query was whether she was interested or was I just stringing things along?
    I am very very attracted to her Haha
    I am cautious too because it's work though and I see her pretty fucking regularly

10. Confrused013567

She is incredible!
    Drives me nuts.

Came on to work today asks me for the work keys I said I would in a sec cuz I was busy. Then got up and she did nothing about it. I was standing there waiting. I asked about the keys and she said nothing.

Then I tried to get past when she was talking to some one and she wouldn't let me past. Bitch.

What the fuck. She doing my head in

She did hear me mention something about a date when she first walked in but