1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of serious advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ocspaz, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Ocspaz

Hi, I'm 29 my gf is 26. We have had an on again off again relationship since 2011. We have had sex in the past but now she says its always been uncomfortable and "just not her" and that she's straight. She doesn't make out with me and even at one point says she sees me more as family like a sister (which I think is gross but whatever) and she's said shes only with me to make me happy. I really love her n want to make this work she's told me she wants to have sex but then doesn't go through with it and starts on her crap again but I honestly dunno if it will EVER work with us. Please help. Thank you

2. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think that you should end it. I know it will be hard and I am just one silly opinion but you can find someone who is in it for the love that makes you happier. You are young but there is no time to waste on a relationship with someone who is doing it 'to make you happy'.