1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying friend won't stop messaging me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CurdledMilk, Feb 16, 2017.

1. CurdledMilk

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi,
    So I have this friend who is my age but lives about 2 hours away by train. He is a nice person, although he doesn't have many friends and mainly just talks to me and his cousins. I am pretty sure he is also special needs. The problem is that he constantly messages me on Facebook, texts me and all that and can't go a day without contacting me. Whenever I respond it's usually the same conversation over and over again which gets really annoying and he always wants to meet up with me. I get annoyed with that as I have told him that I can't afford to take the train down every weekend and that I want my own personal time. He also doesn't listen to me when I tell him I don't want messages from him when I am at school or at a club and he knows my exact timetable. I sometimes open up Facebook to look through my notifications and there he is online and messages me straight away, even if I just went online to make sure my buses are running on time. I would feel bad telling him he is annoying due to the fact I'm pretty sure he is special needs (attachment issues, doesn't get social clues, makes random noises and sticks his tongue out randomly) and his mother has MS.