1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

breakups suck

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jennnselinaaaa, Feb 18, 2017.

1. jennnselinaaaa

im bi, and i just got out of a heterosexual relationship. he dumped me and i discovered it was because i essentially it wasnt enough, im trying to find peace with. im realizing im enough just not for him. and osmeone wil realize it. i also realized thati shouldve taken something as a sign. i never felt comfortable telling him i was bi. i was always too afraid. im trying to find peace with this all and last time i posted here i found myself feeling a lot of love and friends.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't beat yourself thinking you're "not good enough" for him. This was a personal relationship, not some job. A relationship is about sharing yourself, both the good and bad parts, with another person, especially your time and love.

You are still a unique human being whether you are single or with a partner. Take this relationship as a lesson learned: you would have been more comfortable with someone who accepts your bisexuality. Also, take time to love yourself by doing what you love, to pat yourself on the back when you do things you are proud of, and to stay close to your friends/family who support you.