1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I continue to get to this girl who I know is moving away?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by PigsCanFly, Feb 22, 2017.

1. PigsCanFly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, I met the girl and she's sweet. I think about her quite a lot and we flirt a little. But I don't know if I should carry on getting to know her because she's American and her visa is only for 6 months. She's also been her for almost 2 months already. I live in England so if anything happened it would a long distance relationship. I just don't know what to do!!

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I'd go for it. My theory is that I'd rather have four months of an awesome relationship than zero. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Four months can be a longer time than you'd think - go for it, and if it works out, see how you both feel when her time in the country is up. You would have options at that point. The only sure thing is that if you don't try, nothing will happen. :slight_smile:

4. PigsCanFly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    An update: she's had issues with her visa and we thought she'd have to leave at the end of March but she's decided to stay as long as possible! Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna go for it, I have nothing to lose!