1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Friends With My Ex,Jealous of her Bf

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by everl4sting, Feb 24, 2017.

1. everl4sting

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I was in a long distance relationship with my ex for 5 months, we had to end it because her mom didn't like the fact that I am ftm transgender. Anyways, we ended up being very close friends after the breakup. We ended up in different relationship with different people. Recently, she confessed that she still has feelings for me. I don't know if she said that because of her recent breakup but I didn't know what to do considering I still have feelings for her to. I told her that I couldn't be in a relationship with her because of her mom.

Yesterday, she told me that she had a new boyfriend. I felt jealous I even told her that I was jealous of her bf. She told me that she could have had me. I feel like her new bf is a rebound from her last relationship. Never did she told me about her new bf. She never once mention him before and it shocked me considering she told me about her feelings for me 3 Days Ago. She always hinted that she was lonely and wanted a bf.

What I want to know is is she doing this because she is making me jealous or do you think she truly likes the guy?
    Is she suddenly confessing her feelings for me because she is desperate for a relationship?