1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if I should end it...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by The Aquarius, Feb 26, 2017.

1. The Aquarius

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for around 8 months now. We've moved in together about 3 months ago. I still love him very much but he's talked about how finances are an issue right now (not from me but other stuff) and I overthought it a lot recently. I really don't want to end anything but I know deep down it would be easier on him and me financially if we split up. I don't know how to bring it up to him but I need to soon as the end of the month is coming up.
    The main reason I'm asking for help with this is because I have been very depressed about it lately and even started to question if I am falling out of love because of it. I know asking for help online isn't the best thing to do but I'm running out of time and options.

Thanks for the read.:bang:

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How about sitting down with him at a quiet point during the day or evening and ask if it makes sense for the two of you to put together a budget with one another. Have a calm and rational discussion about the budget and see what both of your expenses are compared to your respective incomes. If there are more costs than income, talk about ways to cut back on expenses. Do so in a calm, rational an non accusational manor.

Let the numbers speak for themselves.