1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is love can vanish.. and back again?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jayjo, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Jayjo

Hi forum people! I need advice or opinion if after years (8) being togiether love can burn out and back again at some point? I feel like my girlfriend is my soul mate but some how lately don't find her attractive at all. I always been connected to her on some emotional level more and our sex was just ok.. I found some online videos with lesbian couples which I found very attractive and I relise that I never felt about my gf that way. I told her from the start what I like and what I don't like and just now things started to change (i mean body, yes Im shallow I know), but this could be too late? Shes away now and I just keep thinking about sex with other girls. I know I'm bad and don't treat her right... but once we had a sort of break up and I tried to tell her that that doesnt work, she was so upset and start acting irrational sayung that her life is make no sense without me, that will kill herself, myself and anyone who I'll decide to be in future... I know that I will break her heart so badly that I promised to stay and we can try work on issues. Now its more than 2 years later... I'm out to my parents and some friends I left everything behind for her, because we decide to move to west midlands. She's not out at all, I am no mention that we always going togiether (most would figute it out that we are a couple, but we not showing that officially). Thats bother me a lot at first but I learn how to deal with it. I don't know anyone in area, especially gay people, as whoever I met she was too jelous. Can you please advice me what to do?