1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can relationships last forever no matter what problem?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Worgen2, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

One thing I would like to know is that if your boyfriend wants some sex at times but because he knows your penis is too small and doesn't want sex with you because of it or because you don't maybe get hard easily can you still have a great lover for lifetime? Can things work out like maybe doing someone else and try different sex things instead? Also if your boyfriend wants sometimes be a top but you don't like being bottom is this ok?

I guess what I' am asking is that if your boyfriend really loves everything about you since you love and care for them and they really appreciate it except the sex part isn't the best will boyfriends last forever still?

Thank you very much

2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No, relationships can't last forever while having problems. So many relationships die off with no apparent reason, so a tense one would be that much more liable to falling out. It's SO important to reach a compromise favourable and satisfying to both parties equally. This does not mean that both partners must do the same thing or meet halfway on every single aspect, but a sense of balance IS a prerequisite for a long-lasting relationship.

3. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

So things can work out still even if Kent isn't totally happy when having sex with me? If so that is good news since I was worried about that.

Although I don't know when he will want to have sex with me again but he says if we do become committed meaning become boyfriends again like we were before then we can have sex but now seems like he doesn't want sex with me since I don't make him totally happy when we have sex. But other things we do he is happy.

#3 Worgen2, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2017
  4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    IT depends on the people in the relationship, how open and willing they are to discuss their concerns, and what sort of compromises they will be comfortable making.

The best solution to something like this is to openly discuss it. This requires that he's willing to be honest with you, and you with him. For many couples, companionship, deep connection, caring, and love for each other can transcend most any other issues. For other couples, this may not be the case.

It really boils down to the level of authenticity and openness of the conversations between you, and what issues are most important to each of you.

5. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I totally back up Chip on this one. Relationships are built on trust in my opinion. Can you trust and support your partner, and can they do the same for you, even if things aren't perfect? Talking through this is your main priority at this point. Remember, no relationship on Earth is perfect.

Sebby45