1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think my supposerly straight friend is flirting with me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JoDarrSnarlbane, Mar 6, 2017.

1. JoDarrSnarlbane

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry for bad English
    He is the only person I came out and the only male friend I ever had crush on
    Last 2 weeks he did things that made me think he is flirting with me he showed me his boner under his pants said he had sex with a male he sometimes spanks me in a playful way And the biggest one he said I wish I was bisexual like you so that we could have some fun
    I am starting to think that he is bicurious or bisexual or just questioning his gender
    I was thinking that this Saturday I should ask him about this.I was going to say "you do things that makes me confuse" and tell him the things he done that made me confuse and say "If you want to have sex with me then let's do it"
    What should I do?

#1 JoDarrSnarlbane, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes straight men will do things like this simply because they like the attention. It's not fair, of course, but occasionally that is all it is.

However, I don't think it's a bad idea to ask him about this, like you say. Go ahead and tell him you're confused and you want to know what's going on - but be ready for him to respond in any number of ways, some of which might be to say that he's not interested in sex.