1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online dating

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tay98, Mar 14, 2017.

1. tay98

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I met this girl online and we've been talking for a while. We snapchat all the time so we know what each other look like etc. The problem is that every time we plan to meet up something always comes up and she has to cancel. Her reasons seem legit like family stuff, or school but i'm still a bit concerned. I've made it very clear that I don't want a hookup and I want to take things slow but she's a girl who frequently has one-night-stands with girls and she's been snapchatting me a few sexy/revealing pictures recently. I don't know how to respond because i've told her that i want to meet up and take things slow first. I'm new to the whole online dating thing. Any advice?

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible you aren't looking for the same thing. Some women are hard at being honest about what they want, especially if they know you don't want it. The fact that she's showing sexual pictures is a bit of a red flag toward the fact that she's not looking for a slow relationship.