1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this girl doing? Just having fun? Not serious about her man?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by love23cali, Mar 16, 2017.

1. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    We're both female. I am bi but have not told her...though I did recommend Orange is the New Black to her. That might have tipped it off.

Today, she tried pinching my nipple with a smile. This was after I'd told her I had initially thought she was someone else - she told me to never get her confused with another girl.

I once joked that I knew where she lived and she asked if I was stalking her - I joked that I was. She went on to say that she was a dominatrix - I suppose suggesting she'd do something sexual if i really was caught stalking her (I'm not). She also had wrapped her hands around my arm while saying this. She is touchy at times but I cannot tell if this is how she is with everyone - gently touched my elbow, has gently pushed me in the lower back a couple times.

She's joked about me strip performing for her and also that if she had some sex torture chamber, I'd be the first she'd put in there (she'd been talking about some show where a guy was trapped somewhere naked and I joked that that would be her - trapping naked guys).

She has a four year old girl and is still with the man she had the baby with, though they are not married. She hasn't talked to me about their situation. Her man has come into our work a couple times. He once brought their little girl in.

In a group, she once stood next to me so that her arm was pressed against mine. We weren't crowded in. She didn't move it away. I held it for a few seconds before stepping away

I don't know that she has romantic feelings for me but she's either sexually attracted to me or just comfortable being like this with friends in general. I don't see her doing any of this to others but it's possible that I'm just one of the few that goes along with it.

I'm not uncomfortable with this all. I admit I like it. I don't want any more or less.