1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I royally F**Ked up!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jp97, Mar 20, 2017.

1. jp97

Well for about 2 weeks me and this guy, who is gay, have been talking and everything was doing good. We got along well and had pretty good conversations, etc, but last night, while we were talking I started to joke flirt real hard and it was cool until it turned serious real fast. He admitted he thought about us dating told me I was cute and funny and I even said that I had liked him for a while. I know sounds good, but after that we talked about us being together and I told him if we did there was a few things I would need him to do and the main one was to keep the conversation and are relationship between the two of us until it was all sorted out. At first he didn't reply, but like 10 minutes later he told me he had been talking to someone about the whole thing the entire time and my dumbass basically freaked out, got mad, went off on him, and told him to forget my number, not talking to him since.
    I know I overreacted, but this is the closest I have gotten to a real relationship and I think it scared me. So am I screwed? I don't know how to talk to him after this and I'm too stubborn to say sorry. I mean I don't even know if it would have worked out or if I even wanted it too because he makes me feel such a weird mix of emotions that I want to scream!!! Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You need to shelve the stubborn attitude and apologise, otherwise you are screwed. There is no shame in demonstrating a bit of humility, admitting you overreacted and saying sorry. Trust me, nobody has ever choked to death for saying sorry. In actual fact, it's a sign of character and maturity if you are able to acknowledge your mistakes and do the right thing. The greater shame would be to allow the stubbornness to rule you and remain silent. While you do that, there is no hope, I'm afraid.

3. dvxqnc

Bruh you gotta own up to what you did and apologize.

Otherwise ripperoni my dude