1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How does one simply date?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by galaxygia, Mar 20, 2017.

1. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Help!

I might have a girlfriend???? They are a year older than me and we've been friends for about a year. I told them that I like them and they might like me too. We're not dating yet but there is a really good chance we will be.

How do I date??? I'm fifteen and I've never even gotten close to dating before. Besides, the person I like has parents who would never accept us together and we'd have to hide it from them for at least a while, I haven't gotten far enough to question how long. My parents probably would hate me dating at this age too.

I want them to know that I care about them and that if they want to be in a relationship with me they will be loved and cared for.

I don't really have a specific question but I'm totally open to any advice

2. actualdust

My advice is just try to let things flow naturally. Take each day ask it comes and see what becomes of the relationship! There's no pressure to be a perfect partner or have a perfect relationship, just let your feelings guide you and you'll be okay.