1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Straight Friends Asked Me For Blo*job !

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Aja, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Aja

Aja

So My bestfriend who I consider my brother that is completely straight asked me to give him a bl*w job , the thing is i'm gay and he knows it and he also knows that i was in love with him long time ago but not anymore because he made alot of things that broke me down and he didn't even knew i was in love with him , anyway yesterday he asked me to give him a bl*w job out of nowhere and I was completely shocked and I kept rejecting it because he kept begging for almost a half hour and I asked him why would he say something like that , he said that he wants me to love him as much as i did before.and he would do anything for that
    And actually I moved on and I consider him as my brother

I don't know what should i do ?
    Because I don't want to do that and lose him

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you even want to do this? Your post comes off as if you're a bit iffy about it, as you consider him a brother.

You don't have to do anything you don't want to...even if he's the gender you're attracted to. Either way it will require some discussion regardless of your choice.

3. Aja

Aja

Yeah guess you're right i need to talk to him and see what's going on

4. mlansing

This "best friend" of yours sounds like a user. What gain would he get out of wanting you to be in love with him again if he doesn't want to be with you other then to inflate his probably fragile ego? If I were you I wouldn't get sexual with him or even bring it up again. Rather, I would distance myself from the friendship a bit. Best friends don't ask for bj's from their best friends, unless they too were in love with you but that doesn't sound like what's going on here.

5. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah. To be frank your friend does not seem to respect you or doesn't really seem to care about your feelings. He can't seriously think demanding a BJ would make you love him. In fact, it sounds more like he just wanted a quick release and decided that you might be a vehicle for that.

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like he's lying about being "completely straight," and things could get complicated if he keeps asking for sexual favors without any romantic attachment. Don't do what makes you feel uncomfortable. If you feel you have moved on, then he should accept it and also move on.

7. HuskyLover

To me it sounds like you're just his backup plan in case whatever he was doing before failed. I'm most likely wrong though so don't take that one for sure.

As others said, don't do anything you don't wanna do. It could end up with repeating the past and that's usually not a good thing.

8. Zen fix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think this is a bad situation.
    You are gay. He doesn't know what he is.
    You are out. He is closeted.
    You fell in love then moved on when that love wasn't returned. He is trying to drag you back into loving him with this lame BJ stunt but he doesn't express any love for you.
    You are not interested in sex with him. He pressures you for sex long after you turned him down.
    This guy is not your friend.

9. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my opinion, straight guys don't ask for a blow job from a guy. They just don't.

So, your friend isn't exactly straight. He's got a mountain of self-acceptance to climb and you'll just be collateral damage along the way. This has disaster written all over it.

10. Luka99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What everyone said. I would tell him to figure why he is asking for this and what his sexuality is and distance myself from him afterwards. But don't give in to his pleading... He would just be using you and that wouldn't be good for either one of you two.

11. cakepiecookie

How old are you guys? Because if he's older than mid-teens then he should absolutely know better.

If he's gay/bi, he should start by coming out to you and letting you know in a respectful manner that he's into you.

If he's straight then he's basically using you as a masturbatory aid, which is pretty shitty. I mean, I know some gay guys have arrangements with straight guys that they're both into, but *expecting* you to do it is sleazy.

12. Eyerene

This sounds to me like he's just going to try to use you for sex if anything. Regardless of if he's straight or closeted, this just sounds bad to me. I would recommend that you distance yourself from this guy, and don't give in to his begging.

13. CharacterStudy

Sounds to me like he's a shitty friend. At the very best interpretation he's gay but unable to admit to it. More likely he missed being the subject of your admiration and wants it back, but in a completely self-serving way. I know people like this, who need people trailing after them - their own self-esteem is so poor they need to prop it up. He knows you once loved him. A good friend would never then put you in the position. A selfish user would just think he could reel you back in.

You've extricated yourself from this unbalanced relationship before, for your own sake I suggest you stay away from his games.

14. duff0286

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This guy wanting you to love him again is a selfish thing to say. He wants you to go through all that torture again?

As for the blow job! If you want to do it and you feel like it's a bit of fun, that won't cause you to fall back into that whirlwind of being in love... do it. Just be in control. If you can seperate sex from emotion and you want it, go for it. Just say something after you've done to make it sound like you did it for you and not him. If it is for him and not you, then don't do it. Don't allow your heart to be played with. This guy is trying and if you even have to ask that question on here, it sounds like you are scared of going back to that dark place, which would make this a bad idea