1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omg I just run into my crush we talked and I don't know what to message her!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by A unicorn, Mar 26, 2017.

1. A unicorn

I unexpectedly saw my crush sitting with a friend almost in front of my house!!! She lives 10 minutes away so it was a shock for me to see her there. We started talking facing each other and she looked so excited to see me. She complimented me about my outfit ( I was so lucky to have been looking great today when I saw her )and told me to have fun where I'm going and I told her I am going home. Anyway !! We see each other in dance class many times a week and talk a lot but I really want to talk to her through viber so that she kinda sees my intentions. But I don't know what to send her without sounding weird or stupid.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could compliment her on her style (flirting) or try to continue a conversation you had in class. If you feel ambitious, try to find a way of hanging out together like at a restaurant or some event (film, concert, etc. - something you both are interested in).

3. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "I loved seeing you unexpectedly at xxx place yesterday! Will you be at yyy place tomorrow?" How about that?

4. A unicorn

Aaa I am so afraid to send sth so direct but that's the only thing that I have thought of sending her too.. you see I have never tried to show my feelings to a girl before so I think it's such an obvious message. If she sent me that I would be sooo excited!! What about " I didn't expect to see you in my neighborhood yesterday and I even was thinking about sending you to ask you about the class I missed on Saturday " or sth like that..the thing is that I was thinking the whole day of an excuse oxcuse to send her a private message until I run into her and talked about it face to face. So now I run out of excuses to send her haha

#4 A unicorn, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
  5. A unicorn

Everything went just fine! I didn't sound weird at all and we chatted for around 20 minutes ! Glad I finally had the courage to send her sth!! :slight_smile:

6. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yay! Imagine how excited she might be feeling right now. Good lesson learned there. Good continuing luck!