1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does she want? Can't think straight enough to find out.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by eripathia19, Mar 29, 2017.

1. eripathia19

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So. There's this girl I like. I kind of tried to get near her, because I always had the feeling, she likes me (I thought I saw it in the way she looked at me when she felt unwatched, she looked at me the way my ex girlfriend used to look at me before she asked me out) and because I also like her.

So I kinda showed her that I like her and she told me to add her on Facebook. I did and I messaged her a "hi". Then we talked for the whole day via social media, even though she wasn't really talkactive (it felt like that's just her way of talking) and we ran out of topics and I ended up messaging back only two smiling emoticons.

I thought, maybe its not her own kind of way to communicate, but more likely that I simply annoy her. So i didnt engage in a new conversation. What happened next was that she started to like all of my instagram photos. I waited 10 more minutes and she sent me something. But it wasn't a good conversation starter at all. So we ran out of topics again, even though i tried to engage as much as possible. I ended up sending smileys again. And then she didnt reply anymore.

I thought, okay, just wait until tomorrow, you'll probably see her in school, so you can smile at her and say hello, maybe we can continue having contact through this kind of way. But when our ways crossed in the middle of a mass of students, she looked at me for a half second, just to pass by really really fastly. And later I noticed that she clearly tried to avoid me. (And she was with a girl she once had an affair with, although when a friend asked her later about that girl, she told him that there was nothing going on between them, though she talked really intense with her everytime she saw me passing by)

Did I annoy her or is she shy? Did I get rejected? Or does she think she did?

Note: I know, that she always has acted differently around me when she thought I wasn't watching her (even though I did out of the corner od my eye). Because when I turned my back to her, she stared at me the whole time and was really nervous. But when I asked her something, she suddenly turned into the most confident person on earth.
    Oh. And I kept liking all her new things on instagram and so on. So it cant be the case that she thinks I dont like her, can it? And if, why doesnt she talk to me/or keeps flirting in front of me. I mean, thats not going to attract me, but the opposite of it. So does that mean she wants to get rid of me?

Thank you so much for even reading until here☺