1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Into girl work and need HELP!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by newdyke, Mar 29, 2017.

1. newdyke

Hey,

I'm into this girl I work with. But I do not know how to interpret her behaviour.

She gets 'short' with me first, or just a bit snotty or that's how I interpret it. Next thing she's is teasing me. Their is some rumour about me being with someone else at work (a male) which she knows it's r true but likes to bring it up and tease me about it.

Next thing she's inviting me to go out on the weekend with other work people.
    Whenever I do work with her she always starts off distant and a bit 'cold' and then warms to me and talks more and teases as the day continues.

It is so weird. She drives me a little crazy.
    And then walked out with me at the end of our shift and kept wanting to show me shorter way to get to my car or a way that I wouldn't get wet because it was raining.

Help!!!

2. Really

Hmm. She sounds a tad immature with this hot and cold behaviour but it might indicate she hasn't quite got a grip on her feelings for you. Do you think you could make the first move? Just a friendly gesture to change the dynamic a little to see if her behaviour evens out? Invite her to check out a local lunch spot one day. Maybe getting her away from the office, she'll behave more "normally".

3. newdyke

Yeah it is a bit difficult.

Not sure I would make the first move at this point.
    However we are supposed to be going out on the weekend with other
    Work colleagues.