1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to deal with missing someone long distance

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Aberrance, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is probably a topic that's brought up all the time but I find it so difficult not always being able to have the person there right next to you. We message every day and have 4-5 hour phone conversations often but what can I do when I'm just sat at home feeling low that he lives 120 miles away? I've never liked anyone as much as this and it's a scary feeling to have to deal with. Anyone got any tips?

2. Moonlight666

My advice: just hold on, it will end. I have been in a long distance relationship for a year now and it does not get easier. But after a while you start to learn that it is worth it. t makes your relationship stronger and proves that you don't need to be in a physical relationship with someone to love them because you love every part about them. You get to experience butterflies and everything everytime you meet them again and everytime it feels like falling in love all over again.

To keep me positive I try and see it as a challenge that not many couples can do and we are doing it and it's working and soon it will end and it will be worth it! All the lonely nights are worth it in the end when you end up together.

3. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just seen this, I really appreciate it. I get to see him again in 3 days I'm so damn excited. It's 100% worth it when you find the right person.