1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MaoKingofcats, Apr 7, 2017.

1. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh I'm so confused on what I should do. So I've been friends with this guy for a year (we both go to the same school) and I think he's a great guy but lately I've been having feelings for him like romantic feelings. I can't stop thinking about just kissing him and cuddling him and all those romantic stuff. I think he's such an amazing guy, a great listener, and I love just being next to him because it makes me get all fuzzy inside. I also love teasing him about his looks because he doesn't like it when I call him cute. He just responds "I am not cute! I am manly and strong!" and I can't help but giggle at how cute he acts when I do stuff like that. Now when I tease him, he'll call me adorable and I'll get bashful like what no way and I'll cover my face because my face would be really red. He makes me blush so easily it's embarrassing. All I want to do is just to be next to him all the time. I'm happy that I can talk to him about anything like I came out to him as a transboy and what's amazing is that he was totally fine with that as he's a transguy himself

I don't know it's complicated because he said so himself that he won't date anyone in high school and I just feel like one I might make a fool of myself when I confess to him my feelings and also that I have this awful feeling of ruining our amazing friendship that we have. He told me that he's pansexual and that he has never been in a romantic relationship before. I'm unsure if he said he might start dating after high school but all I know is that he won't date anyone in high school. I don't want to do anything that might ruin our relationship as he's one of the greatest friends I ever have and I couldn't ask for a better friend. Anyways all I want to know is what should I do?