1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating question

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lacybi, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I met this wonderful nonbinary person through Instagram; we're both sixteen and admin on the same LGBT+ page and they're the same NB identity as I am - so far one of two people I've seen with the exact label. Anyway we got to know each other last December and they're great. Of the five other admins they're my favourite - the one I'm closest to - and recently I've been thinking about them a lot and I can kind of feel myself possibly liking them sometime in the near future but not quite yet...I don't think. I've also been getting the vibe that they like me and today they told me they do and I'm not really sure what to do. I kind of like them back but they live on the other side of the world and even though I'm asexual (so physical intimacy isn't as important to me) I AM a pretty cuddly person which means that I know that if I let this go any further than friendship I'm going to want to hug them and stuff REALLY BADLY. I don't really know what I hoped to achieve with this post but does anyone have any advice? Anything that might help?

2. Luka99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh that does sound complicated... It's not like you can just fly back and forth every now and then. Plus it doesn't sound very safe to fly to another person for someone you met online, but that's just me.
    Aren't there any groups in your area, or atleast country you could go to?
    See if you can find anyone you like that much in real life?
    I don't know any other advice I could give you, sorry...