1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What next?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by angel20, Apr 11, 2017.

1. angel20

I asked the girl that I like to a bonfire this is what I said, "Hey, So and so do you have to work Saturday? If not so and so is having a bonfire get together and I was wondering if you wanted to go." Her reponse was, "I do actually, sorry, but that sounds like so much fun! Talk to people this time lol." The reason why she said, "Talk to people this time." is because I told her that I went to another bonfire and it was kind of lame because I didn't talk to anyone. I also asked if she worked until close and she say yes I do. Should I ask her to go after work or should I ask her to hangout when she has the day off? I know it's probably stupid but I need a little help. Also does it mean that she likes me in some kind of form or what?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's too little info to know if she likes you, but at least she remembers your opinion about bonfires. You could say something like you would talk more if she went with you, and if she really can't attend, then you could say you'll just wait to hang out when she is off. That would be a clear signal you prefer spending time with her.