1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on Two People

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheLemurLady, Apr 13, 2017.

1. TheLemurLady

TheLemurLady Guest

Hey everyone. This has been bothering me for awhile now, and I'm not sure about what to do. I have a crush on two people: a boy, and a girl. The boy (let's call him K) has a mutual crush on me, although I feel we're more infatuated with each other. Nothing serious has happened between us, it's just shy flirting.

---------- Post added 13th Apr 2017 at 07:46 PM ----------

----Sorry! I accidentally pressed enter before I was ready, and wasn't sure how to edit it. So here's my official post! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:----

Hey everyone. This has been bothering me for awhile now, and I'm not sure about what to do. I have a crush on two people: a boy, and a girl. The boy (let's call him K) has a mutual crush on me, although I feel we're more just infatuated with each other. Nothing serious has happened between us, it's just shy flirting. We've had a crush on each other since Januaryish. He is nice and likes memes like me, although I'm not sure if he is creative enough for me. He also seems to have a similar personality to me, although I'm worried that would be bad. My friends know about him liking me and "ship" me with him all the time.
    Then I have the girl, who I'll call E. I have had a crush on and off on her for a year now. In fact, she's the one that made me realize I was bi. I have gathered the courage to talk to her and now we are very close friends. The only problem is I don't know if she is gay or not. She is a naturally shy person, but she is always nervously tapping her leg whenever we talk and always looks right into my eyes. She always seems really happy whenever we see each other, and has said some things before that have made me raise an eyebrow, such as when she said it was cute how I first started a conversation with her. Another time was when she said she'd always had a friend crush on me, but then when I got a little excited she quickly repeated "Friend friend friend" over and over nervously while blushing. She is really imaginative and polite, and just different enough from me yet similar enough as well for a relationship to work out. I've had an on and off crush on her for that one horrible reason: I don't know her sexuality. My friends, including the ones I'm not out to, seem to be questioning what kind of relationship the two of us have.
    I really don't know what to do. They're both really good people. You have K, where I'd be playing it safe. He's nice but I don't know how good of a match we are.
    Then you have E. We seem perfect, but I don't know if it's even possible for us to be more than friends.
    Please help a young queer child! Thanks a gazillion times! *hugs*

2. TheLemurLady

TheLemurLady Guest

I'd like to add that I'm more pro-E on the weekend, amd more pro-K while at school. I'm not sure why. :rolle:

3. MichealStrider

I'm a Polyamorous so being me I would talk to both of them and ask them both out but seeing as you are conflicted between two people take this into suggestion. Try and get comfortable with talking to the girl first, ask her questions pointing towards sexuality then You might just find out what hers is, For the guy......I don't really know. You both like each other haha