1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I might have a crush on my best friend...?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Moonlight666, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Moonlight666

I am a first year college student. I am straight (or so I think) and I am in a long distance relationship. Recently I made a new friend at college (my closest friend and only friend). Said friend claims to be straight but I am confused and might be starting to like her.

We spend a lot of time together and joke about stupid stuff and she makes me laugh a lot and makes me happy when I am sad. She compliments me a lot. We talk about having crushes on famous people (woman mostly) and how we would rather date the girls in our college because the guys aren't attractive enough.

She dresses very manly and has short hair (stereotypes blah blah blah). When we go to the mall, people often think we are a couple:icon_redf
    She never gets offensive when people say that and just shrugs it off. We often joke about being a couple and then laugh. Our favourite Youtubers are lesbians and we watch a lot of lesian music videos together (which she suggests).

A few days ago we were driving in my car and she put her hand on mine and laughed andthen took it away. I didn't want her to move it because it felt right and I was blushing.

I still love my boyfriend very much but lately we have been going through a rough time. I don't want to do anything harsh yet because I am not sure about what I am feeling. I might just be lonely and seeking love in any way because my boyfriend is so far away. Or maybe I am developing feelings for her in which case I am terrified because she might not feel the same.