1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you kiss someone?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shadowgirl37, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Shadowgirl37

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I'm in high school, and I have a girlfriend. We've been dating for a few weeks, and I know we are both ready. I just don't know how to initiate it. And also like what I do with my hands. If we are being heteronormative, I'd say I take more of the "man's roles". So I know I want to be the one to kiss her. I just don't know how or where to do it. How do you kiss someone?

2. Cory675

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't stress to much about it. It's your first time and it's probably the first time for the other person as well. Here's what I would suggest: take a walk with her. Build up to it. Start by taking her hand, or perhaps placing your hand on the small of her back as you walk. Find quiet place where you two will be alone. Just stop. Look straight into her eyes. Grab her hips, move her body closer to you, then just kiss her.