1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating issue

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dryad, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been dating a girl for about a month now. She's wonderful and all, and I never thought she could be into me, until I gathered the courage to kiss her. The issue is, she never liked women before, and she's a bit older than me. So, sometimes, she seems very hesitant. Even the first time I kissed her, judging from her reaction, I thought she had rejected me. The next day, however, she told me to do it again. The other day we were making out, and she suddenly stopped and said what was happening was very strange for her, she confessed me it was her first time making out with a girl and then we continued. She seemed to be enjoying the situation and told me I didn't make her uncomfortable but I was way more active and I think she was avoiding to touch my breast and butt and kiss me anywhere else than my mouth and neck. She also started a hypothetical conversation about sex, and if enjoying it is just a matter of chemistry or you can practice with your partner to make it work. I think she treats me a bit like a "boyfriend", she puts her hand on my chest and has called me a gentleman. Also we've talked about what to say about us to other people, and she told me that while she's ok with "we're dating", she's not comfortable referring to me as her girlfriend. She said she has feelings for me but she doesn't know if she's honest with herself, and needs to think about stuff and maybe some day she'll feel like calling me her girlfriend, or she won't... I don't know what she means exactly, and she seems confused as well and says she needs to sort things out... I'm afraid she won't ever like sex with me, and me not having much sexual experience, makes this insecurity worse.

Also I'm concerned that she may get in this forum and see my post. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#1 Dryad, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  2. Really

Don't worry about her seeing the post. It's pretty generic. It only feels more identifying from your point of view because you know all the details.

I would give her a little time. See if she becomes more comfortable with things over time and starts to open up and give herself more freely to you. If she does "make progress", I wouldn't worry about the sex. It sounds like she's honestly wants to participate more so I'm guessing she'll get there, too.

3. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think she's "making progress". xD
    Still, I'm a bit nervous... but now I'm most certain that we're on the same page. :slight_smile:
    :eusa_danc