1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't tell if this girl likes me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by basicavocados, Apr 23, 2017.

1. basicavocados

I have had a huge crush on this girl ever since I moved to my new location a year ago, and one of my friends seems to think she likes me too from what I've told them but I'm not so sure. We've been joking about being each others significant others and "main hoes" for a long time, even when we were briefly dating other people and she even had me sit in her lap once and was holding my hand the entire time (probably 45 minutes to an hour) and kept hugging me the entire day too. But we don't talk much outside of the couple times we see each other every week and I think she's like that with everyone to some degree.
    Do you think she might like me? :confused:

2. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Short answer: yes. Longer answer: yes yes. Even longer answer... well you get the picture. Holding hands is a very romantic thing, so it's a pretty strong signal. She is probably wondering "Does she like me?" just like you.