1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i want to write my friend a confession letter

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by blod, Apr 29, 2017.

1. blod

Hi all
    so this is a long story. i have this friend who potentially likes me more than a friend. we are both girls. she's made a lot of hints that she likes me. the problem is she has a boyfriend and he's new in her life as shes the spontaneous type. ive made a full post about her before about friendship/relationship.
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...en-i-think-she-likes-me-more-than-friend.html

i want to write her a letter because recently theres more tension between us and its all building up. i want to write about our friendship i want to know what exactly on her mind as she wont directly say. im getting more and more flirty, sexual, intimate, romantic text messages from her and our commutation is nonstop. her hints go from subtle to full on. i hint that i like her too but im more romantic or i use my wit with her and she loves it.

i dont want it to be a love letter but a letter to know where i stand as friend, lover or soulmate. i really care about her and i dont to get hurt by her or to hurt herself. theres already a lot of pain. shes a good catalyst but also a bad one.
    i was wondering if anyone could help me. i dont know where to begin i dont know how to state it all to her. i love her cause i feel connected to her.

2. Cortana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hey, I think you should be honest with her, tell her what your friendship means to you, and what she means to you. like you said it shouldn't be a love letter just one which declares your feelings towarts her. Tell her about your struggle to find out about her feeling and ask her directly what she thinks about what you two have.

this is just something that I would do, you can use this but think about what you want to say to her and write it down in that letter
    I hope this is something that will help you
    big hugs (*hug*) and good luck with the letter

3. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree completely with the above poster. Just something that says that you want to know if your friendship is more than that to her, would be happy if it is, but at the same time would be happy with things staying where they are