1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she even know that I like her? Does she like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by A unicorn, Apr 29, 2017.

1. A unicorn

So some of you may have read some of my previews threads and know what is going on till now. But long story short I like a girl from my dance class we're not friends but we are close enough there are some signs that she may be attracted to me and this past week I asked her out.

I have kinda asked her last week too but she was out of town. Anyways I told her if she would be here on the weekend. She told me yes so I asked her out. She told me what she has already planned and that she has a lot to study for the upcoming exams but she may have time to see me on Sunday. We said that we will talk about it again on Saturday. Btw yesterday at class she was really around me talking to me a lot and there was a lot of body language signs seriously I almost died of heart attack hahah.

So today we talked and she told me that she wouldn't be able to make it because she has too much to study. Btw she is on top of her class so this plays a big role for her I guess. So then in order to make it clearer if there's any reason to keep waiting for her I asked her as directly as I could without making any feelings clear "would you like to go out some other time or not?" And she replied "yes I don't mind. I thought it was a little weird when you first asked me :lol: but yes it wouldn't be bad" the interpretation from my language it's not that great but you get the meaning haha.

So anyways we talked a little bout her exams coming up in a week or so and I ended up telling her that if she makes a break from studying I might have some time to see her . And she said yes I'll tell you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and after a little we said goodnight kisses used emojis etc both of us.

And now I am even more confused. Is she not that into me? Is she into me but knows that cause of the upcoming exams she won't be able to be seeing me? Is see totally in the dark about my intentions? Could it mean anything else that I can't understand? Please help I really like her and now I regret that it has taken me so long to ask her out and now she has no time pfff

P.s. Also it might not mean anything but I want to mention that yesterday her friends were talking about how hot some guys from a new series are. And they asked her who do you like? And she replied from the boys?? And then she left without giving an answer..

#1 A unicorn, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  2. Cortana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd say go talk to her directly. Ask her about her kind of feelings for you, if you're "just friends" or if there could be more. And be honest with her about your feelings.
    Big hug (*hug*) and good luck.

3. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think the signs are good. She openly admitted that she thought it was kinda weird at first, that means she's comfortable just saying her feelings, and being able to change them. She probably knows what you are thinking (hoping) and is wondering in her mind. Maybe you made her more curious!

I agree with Cortana... but maybe not quite yet. I would look for some more indirect signs from her at first. Like I said, she probably knows what's up. This is the 21st century.

Good luck! It looks like you have at least a good friend... of course if that's all that happens don't let your heart break.

4. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Also...

You are doing all the right things. I'm learning from you! :slight_smile:

5. A unicorn

Thanx for the advice guys. I have an update.. she asked me if I have a boyfriend...I told her I broke up with him 1 and a half months ago and she said she thought I had a boyfriend..! This happened yesterday while I was talking to her and her friends about sth bad that happened with my ex boyfriend right before class.in the conversation I told them that he wanted me back and I didn't. Anyway do you think that she'll think that I'm totally straight now? Still her question seems like she is kinda thinking about our situation and what she should do. What do you think?

#5 A unicorn, May 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  6. Cortana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So she doesn't know that you are bisexual?
    Mabye just tell her that you are and then you can see how she acts towards you.

7. A unicorn

I don't think I could tell her that. Because I'm not exactly bisexual I am just attracted to her specifically so the only indications of that is me treating her differently asking her out making it sound not friendly etc...I am just wondering if this interest if I have a bf in combination with what happened previously could mean that she is interested in going on a date with me and just trying to understand the situation?

#7 A unicorn, May 3, 2017
  8. Cortana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Than explain this to her, she will understand it. Even if you were reading the signals false, nothing would change, and if then you deserve better than that.

9. A unicorn

Well I want to talk to her about it if and when we go out together. I feel that confessing to her I like her before that could be a little awkward for both of us.

10. Cortana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok sounds like a plan.
    good luck with that (*hug*)
    please update how it ends ^^

11. A unicorn

Thank you so much :slight_smile: i will definitely update !

#11 A unicorn, May 3, 2017