1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aaaaaaaaaa

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RainbowArtNerd, Apr 30, 2017.

1. RainbowArtNerd

Hi guys,

I want to get some feed back. I want to be able to get out of my head a bit.

I have always loved the idea of being able to be free to find out who you are most compatible with, assuming you are not in a committed relationship with someone. But I have a problem with the actual doing it, mostly because it has never been an option before and this baby lesbian is freaking out.

I posted a bit ago about the girl T right? Well things are running smoothly and I love hanging out with her and I am excited to see where it goes. But, there's this girl K that I made a post about flirting with. And she is actually interested in taking up my offer for first girl kiss.

Thing with T is not anything but going on dates to see if we're compatible so far. Talk about the possibility of being exclusive has just started but we haven't gotten far enough to make it a thing.

So I really shouldn't be worried about wanting to kiss K right?

I would never entertain the thought if I was exclusive with someone but since I'm not...

Idk a lot of it is internalized homophobia from the fam about how all gay people are just giant slutty unfaithful sex addicts but I know it's not true. So why is it worrying me so much?

I'm sure another aspect of it is that my dad is an unfaithful prick and I don't want to be anything like him. I am an anxious person so it most likely is just that. But any feedback would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Freaked Out Baby Lesbian

2. RainbowArtNerd

:icon_redf NVM It looks like this won't be an issue after all.

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What happened?

4. RainbowArtNerd

Well it looks like I'm not the only one who feels like she wants to make it more than casual dating! We've known each other a month and been on a couple of dates and felt like there was something there. But, as I am very new to the whole "going on dates" thing I didn't want to get my hopes up too much. But it worked out anyways. :icon_bigg

(It's sometimes so hard to tell if someone's serious about you over messaging guys so always be a little blunt for us peeps who are dense. After a while guessing isn't cute/sexy.)

T messaged that she really likes me and all but said we're official. I'm going to see her on Wednesday for a morning date/surprise so I'll keep ya'll posted. I can't sleep I'm so nervous/excited.