1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by riley02, Apr 30, 2017.

1. riley02

Starting off I don't know what I'm saying but here I go. My names Riley and I'm obviously gay, I'm out to a lot of people but not everyone. Everyone I'm not out to tho knows I'm gay because it's kinda obvious. I go to this homophobic school that has like 0 gay guys. It's so homophobic that this kid threatened to shoot all the few gay kids we have and the school did literally nothing (But that's not the point). Any who I'm writing because I'm friends with mainly all girls accept like one guy and whenever we go out in public all the guys flirts with my friends except me. For example, like a week ago my friends and I all went to the zoo and this group of guys were all flirting with them except me obviously and it got me thinking, not one of these boys is going to talk to me. And even if he wanted to he wouldnt because he was with his friends it got me thinking, I'm sure there's many more gay guys out there that might wanna talk to me but like they won't because theyre scared of society and their friends. I want to be able to be able to talk and flirt with these guy like my friends but I can't because for straight guys that's a big no no. Any way I don't know what I'm asking for but I need some advice. Thanks

2. Cortana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think if everyone already knows or suspect that you're gay show them that you're proud and that there is no reason to be afraid, even if there are people who might judge you for being gay. Maybe this will convince them that being openly gay is ok.
    But that is just my advice
    Big hug (*hug*) and good luck

3. riley02

I don't think this will help. I know I said that there is like no gay guys, there are 2 guys that are out. But this hasn't changed or inspired any one to change so there's no point in me trying to help.