1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Girl - how do I precede?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questions4ever, Apr 30, 2017.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I met this girl ... semi-long story short I got her #, am 93% sure she like girls, and we had a great conversation and are planning to meet up soon. I think we are both interested. She's sweet, talented, and super cute. How do I approach this? I'm still new to all this. How in the world do I flirt? lol I tend to be really direct when I like someone bc I bad at the whole flirting thing? Any suggestions of how to act/how soon to make a move?

2. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Meet eyes... but don't hold too long, then look down shyly. Light touches, a brush of the arm or finger. See if you get similar signals back. If it's all going good, see if you can hold her hands across the table. ("Can I hold you hands?" goes a long way.) If you get that far you know it's real, and it's just a matter of pacing. (Slow.)

Just a few suggestions. Put yourself in her mind. If she's thinking the same things you are, she will be hoping for little signs also, and/or putting them out. I hope that 93% gets a 7% boost!