1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The time I almost outed myself.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Donmalkinson, May 1, 2017.

1. Donmalkinson

It was the summer of 2016. Between freshmen and sophomore year of highschool, a friends from grade school got together and got drunk. At the end of the night it was just me and my one friend Jake. We were in Jake's basement alone and both of us were shit faced. We started talking about school (both of us go to the same all boys Catholic highschool). We talked about how guys draw dicks on the wall and everything. The mood started to change. We started to talk about other guys at school. I started to get nervous to try and make a move. Eventually we were sitting next to each other on the couch at 11:00 at night staring each other in the eye. I slowly started to move in for the kiss. Half way there my brother called me and said he was outside. My heart dropped. I immediately grabbed my stuff and left. A few months later we were drinking again. This time the whole group started to talk about that stuff. He then brought up the time that "I tried to kiss him" and basically made me seem like Mac from its always sunny. I just felt so embarrassed. All I could do what sit there and deny that anything had almost transpired that night. The weird thing is, a few months later when we were hanging out he just randomly started to pull out his balls. Idk.

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like pretty normal teen guy stuff.