1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This boy...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mattroderic, May 1, 2017.

1. Mattroderic

I'm on my second year at college and there is this boy I know almost for a year but that I have never talked to as I always thought he was straight. However, the other day I saw him on the underground and I thought he was not going to talk to me as we barely know each other, yet minutes before he arrived to his station he came to me and started to talk to me as if we were friends. I couldn't help to stare at his beautiful green eyes while we talked. After that episode I got really obsessed with him. I asked my friends if they knew something about him and one told me that apparently last year he had something with a girl of the class but the girl lost her patience cause he wasn't taking any initiative. So I decided to stalk him and in his instagram he doesn't follow anyone gay that I can tell or know (as most gay boys I've met). I later decided to follow him, he followed me back and he even liked a photo I have recently published, it surprised me because I stalked the supposedly girl he liked and he didn't like any of her photo neither most of the people of the class that he follows. So I wonder why would he like mine, can he be curious or repressed or just straight? He doesn't look gay (I know I shouldn't base myself on stereotypes cause when I was in the closet I kind of looked like him) but I'm really curious, should I do something in particular? Thanks and sorry if there are spelling mistakes, English is my second language.

2. grass

grass Guest

Message him, try to start a conversation, and if that works out, ask him to go to an event (concert, party, movie) with some of his friends and some of your friends. That way, you get to know him in a friendly way that isn't too private. By the way, you speak English very well. Learning a second language is hard, so congrats to you :slight_smile:

3. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with g robs but don't get too obsessed with him. He is just a guy. It will work out if it is meant to. I wouldn't think to hard on the IG like. That really does not seem a big deal in my opinion.

4. Mattroderic

Thank you! Yeah, I think that is the most logic thing to do, I will try to organize something with him and my friends and see what happens.

---------- Post added 2nd May 2017 at 06:16 AM ----------

It's true, after all it wouldn't be the first time I feel such a crush for someone that may be straight. The same happened with a guy at my school and luckily I could get over it. Yeah I know that I should not entirely base myself on that instagram thing but it just looked suspicious to me. I'm also wondering about the topic of curious straight guys, do they really exist? And how can I tell if they are curious or just friendly?