1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sure this has been asked a million times before...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WeDreamOfPeace, May 1, 2017.

1. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love my friend. But it's complicated, and I can't get my head around how to deal with this.

We've always seemed so perfectly compatible. She's almost exactly the kind of woman I've wanted, we share interests, empathy, philosophy, nearly everything. Whenever we talk we reach a whole new world. We get on perfectly. I don't think I'd have time to write out everything that makes me think we would work.

But... *slightly dramatic music*

Nearly everybody I know hates/dislikes her, because they don't understand why she does anything. I'm the only one she trusts with her motivation for anything she does.

She is not single, but is in a not very good relationship that she keeps falling back into.

She does not know I'm a trans woman.

We haven't talked in weeks.

Should I just forget her and move on, or try and make something out of this?

Peace, hugs, cake, and justice for all.

2. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just saw her recently. She seems happier now. Guess I'm just gonna have to suck it up and move on :slight_smile: She's happy and that's what's important.

Has happened with both girls I've crushed on. Ah well. :slight_smile: