1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girlfriend Status

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RainbowArtNerd, May 3, 2017.

1. RainbowArtNerd

So yeah things have progressed and I officially have a girlfriend. I have no experience in anything other than casually going out on dates. So this will be interesting.

Anybody else have issues wanting to be lovey with their people but not knowing how to initiate it? I'm really good at the going on dates bit but the moving forward is so hard. And we're both pretty busy. I also am a hopeless romantic so I know I get caught up in my head a bit. I just don't want to miss out while being stuck in my dreams.

I probably just need to talk to her about it.

My anxiety just needs to f-off.

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey you are right talking to her is really important, I am sure she will absolutely love that you are a hopeless romantic but take it steady and you will get there.
    If you want to know if she minds you holding her hand or something then just ask her.
    I am sure you will nail it but its natural to be nervous.

3. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went through this recently. I was all anxious and stuff. In the beginning, it may be a bit awkward, but if you really like each other, it will also be fun... even if it's not "the best sex of your life" right away. Every time you'll get more and more familiar with each other and more in tune with what you both like and want.

4. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah, I'm sure she'll react really nicely if you talk to her. If you're open to each other, I'm sure things will just develop naturally. And the being good at going on dates part is still very useful in a relationship :slight_smile: