1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She leaned on my shoulder...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by A unicorn, May 4, 2017.

1. A unicorn

You know I like this girl and she is interested in going out with me too. When she finds time in between studying for her exams. We see each other three times per week in dance class.

So today during class we were all watching sth on the laptop and she was standing next to me. And suddenly she rested her forehead on my shoulder for a while while complaining about sth (complaining in a cute way)... that made me happy cause I reaaaaally like her. :icon_bigg

so I was wondering is this a good sign? Does this mean she is probably into me to? For now I am waiting for her to make a move cause I wouldn't like to pressure her during exams but do you think there's anything I could do?

Btw a little before that I accidentally put my hand on hers during a rehearsal and she didn't move it away.. i took it after like a second hahaha :icon_redf:slight_smile:

#1 A unicorn, May 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It certainly suggests she feels comfortable around you.

3. starmotive

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not to hijack this post or anything, but is leaning on someone's shoulder considered more than platonic?

I've always been super comfortable leaning on all my high school friends' shoulders even though I didn't have feelings for them. And now I actively do it with the girl I have a crush on (she's one of the high school friends) as a way of kind of flirting I guess?

But at the same time I'm super uncomfortable leaning on my university friends' shoulders. I don't know if it's because I'm not that close friends with them or whether it's because they're in relationships and I feel weird doing something so 'intimate' with them?

So yeah, is leaning on someone's shoulder an 'intimate' thing or does it just depend on how comfortable you are with the person?

4. A unicorn

I think it depends on the situation. For example i wouldn't feel comfortable to do that with any of my friends from dance class but I would do that with my close friends. I remember a friend I had that said she did that to a boy she liked so that she looked vulnerable to him so that he may hug her lol. So if she were for example to reject me and never go out with me wouldn't she feel uncomfortable to do that ?