1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nobody in my area

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Confusedgal99, May 7, 2017.

1. Confusedgal99

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey, i live in a relatively small area and pretty much everybody knows every body , but the thing is i dont really know anyone who is opening gay or bisexual so it is pretty much impossible to meet anyone that i dont know already. I amnt openly out at all so it is impossible for me to find someone who may be possibly interested.

But it's incredibly frustrating as I've never properly been with a girl even though I want a relationship with one. Also I have a boyfriend right now but I don't feel any connection with him at all, even though I don't think I'm completely lesbian because I have liked guys before but who knows. But I know it's horrible but I'm always thinking about merits other girls which is a bit unfair on him so I will breakup with him eventually but I don't know how.

Any suggestions on how to meet girls who are lesbian or bi?(after I break up with my boyfriend of course) there isn't any lgbt groups or anything like that in my area , but I am going to college in a few months atleast so I will be going to a city where I will surely be able to meet new people. To be honest I will probably have to wait until then because even if I was to meet a girl in my area it would be talked about and I am not ready for that yet.
    Anyway thanks for reading!

---------- Post added 6th May 2017 at 11:43 PM ----------

Meant to say meeting not merits sorry typo !

2. Najlen

Yeah, it sounds like it would be best to just wait until you move if you aren't ready to be out yet. If you want people in your new area, LGBT+ groups are a good idea, most colleges have one now.

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Where will you be going to college? Does the city have any lgbt+ links?

4. BostonStranger

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It does indeed sound like the best thing you can do right now is wait until you go to college. It's definitely worth it to look for LGBT+ groups in the area. Who knows, you might even find yourself an LGBT+ guide to show you around :slight_smile: