1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First date with my crush!!! Help :)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by A unicorn, May 7, 2017.

1. A unicorn

Guys I have an update :icon_bigg
    I'm going out with the girl I like on Tuesday:slight_smile:
    I kinda asked her for today but she had to study and she asked me for Tuesday.
    We have a reahearsal on Tuesday morning in a theater that's close to the city port. And she told me to go for a walk together after the rehearsal :icon_redf
    I am sooo happy but a little scared cause I've never gone on a date with a girl before. Plus before we leave the theater her friends and our dance teacher are going to be there so it might look a little awkward if smn asks anything hahah. We haven't talked about the details yet but guys any advice for this To go well is welcome :slight_smile: I like her sooooo much :grin:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My advice is be yourself and dont forget to breathe :slight_smile:. You will be nervous but that is natural and I am sure she will be too.
    I dont think the others will be suspicious you are just going for a walk, 2 friends could do that.

3. Confusedgal99

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sure i know this is clichéd advice but be yourself! Also does she like you back? I'm sure it will go very well for you and usually it's easier to talk to someone when you're on a walk rather than sitting together. Very happy for you and hope things work out :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

4. A unicorn

Thank you both :slight_smile: well she seems like she likes me at least a little by the way she talks to me or acts around me otherwise I would have never made a move I would feel it hahah. But last time we texted she showed me that she kinda realized that it's going to be a romantic date by the way she replied So I hope everything goes well and as silverhalo said I have to remember to breathe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and yeah I'm glad it's going to be a walk it seems easier.

5. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe try linking arms (if it feels right) as you walk. That's kind of innocuous anyway. But maybe it will all be in the conversation (or in the non-verbal cues) that you get closer. After all, people don't suggest walks with someone they don't already like. (That's lowercase like. Of course we are hoping for Like!)

We are so pulling for you!

#5 beenthrdonetht, May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
  6. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Woohoo!!! Let us know how it goes

7. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aah, i am genuinely so happy for you. I hope you have a great time together! Always remember, you're A Unicorn! :slight_smile:

8. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That story gets more and more cute ^^
    Wish you all the best :slight_smile:

9. A unicorn

Guys thank you so much for the support :slight_smile: I have one more update the theater made us change our rehearsal for Wednesday so we are going out on Wednesday instead so one more day to wait aaa <3 I'll tell you how it went!! Wish me luck :slight_smile:

10. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wish you all the best!! Please update! And sorry for getting on the cliché train, but remember to breathe! And have fun!!

11. CoraFrost

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Any updates?!??

12. duff0286

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good Luck. Hope all goes well. I'm sure it will.

13. A unicorn

Guys I have an update..the theater cancelled our rehearsal AGAIN! :icon_sad: and she is starting her exams now... she told me to go out when she finishes them if we have a problem finding time to go in between. Her parents don't let her go out during the exams unles she can go right after any of the exam days. Just my luck..so we'll have to wait 3 weeks unless we're lucky enough to find some time till then :help::icon_sad:

14. A unicorn

Actually we talked again and she said she'll call me to go out at least in our neighborhood after an exam day probably next week.

15. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you don't hear anything, contact her like maybe on the weekend to see if she is still available (and to show you're still interested).

16. A unicorn

Bad news... I told her that I didn't ask her out only to hangout and tuns out she wasn't interested romantically at all. It was all a misunderstanding. She took it very well though and didn't judge me at all.. she said that she understands and that she will be there as a friend if I need her and that we would talk normally..I'm disappointed but at least now I know. I would have preferred it if I had talked to her when we would go out cause I could actually talk to her more about it but was extremely anxious about when we were gonna meet so I preferred to give her a hint so I wouldn't wait for nothing. It's the first time I've ever experienced sth like this I told her that too so it was hard for me to judge clearly. I wish things had turned out differently but there's nothing I could do about it..

17. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww that sucks but congratulations on talking to her sometimes that can be the hardest thing. It's cool that she took it well, you will find the girl for you.

18. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, but you played every step so well. This has been good practice! And now you have an ally. Who knows you like her, and is OK with it. Sounds like she's smart too. You could have done a lot worse.

19. A unicorn

It just felt weird cause I rarely develop such feelings for girls and this was my first time expressing them even as indirectly as I did. I hope things would not be awkward from now on in dance class. Thanx for all the help these past two months guys even if it was a misunderstanding after all.

20. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's okay to feel disappointed, but at least you made an effort! Don't let this setback stop you from pursuing other girls.