1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice on gf and outness

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Vicarious, May 9, 2017.

1. Vicarious

So me and my gf have been together for 5 years, we were split up for a year when I was on drugs but we are back together. I've been attracted to both sexes for as long as I can remember but have only told a handful of people. I work in construction and couldn't imagine coming all the way out. We have a daughter together. Sometimes this wave comes over me, idk what to call it. But I just want to go out and be with a guy, then come back and still be in a relationship. I have actually done this a few times, then I feel shameful and disgusted. Id like to tell her I'm bisexual, but I'm not mentally prepared for her to know this. It's actually eating me up inside. Would it be normal to have a gf that lets you have sex with guys every now and then?? lol seriously I'm afraid of what I would think of myself and also my friends and family as well I've been hiding this for like 15 years and I don't know what to do. Any feedback is appreciated thank you

#1 Vicarious, May 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2017