1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me sort out my feelings

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KenDarling, May 15, 2017.

1. KenDarling

Went on 4 dates with this guy, hes really into me, hes conservative though, isnt too big on gender things, came out to him as trans and he was shocked but was 'willing to be gay for me', hes very invested in me but i dont know how i feel, i kinda feel like ive put up a wall from the beggining because i was so sure hed just back out, he says he'll call me male pronouns and is fine if i dress masculine, but wont want to stay if i go on hormones or do operations, my closest friend right now wants me to leave but i really dont want to just leave a guy after a week of being together, also closest friend right now is somewhat interested in me and while they do mean well they aren't unbiased. he really thinks we connect but i dont know if we do connect. im very conflicted, talking about the possiblity of breaking up with him made me cry, i dont know what im doing