1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships With Woman

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Hemospectrum, May 16, 2017.

1. Hemospectrum

Hemospectrum Guest

Where I live, it's not frequent to see people embracing that they are queer in anyway. I, however, am a proud lesbian and out to my close friends. But lately everything in my life has been going well except for the fact that I've been longing to get into a relationship. I am aware that a relationship isn't the most important thing. Heck, I focus more on my schoolwork and procrastinating for hours. Still, I want to be able to get close to someone I like who is bi or lesbian and likes me back. But with no one exactly being open about how they feel and there being no queer/straight alliance club at my school, I fear I will have to live with this loneliness until college (graduating High School 2020 so in a while :tears: ). I have crushes who I know don't like me at least by what I believe.

So, do I just have to wait until college? Is there any hope in me being able to find someone like me who might like me?