1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BiGuy365, May 16, 2017.

1. BiGuy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I have an old friend who keeps telling me he wants to talk. He called and talked to me a few months ago and said he kissed a guy and liked it; which is after I came out to him. Today, he told me he is Bisexual like me on a chat and I am the first to know. Then, he told me (for the third time) he wants to talk. I asked if now is a good time, but he said no because his wife is sitting right next to him. Now all kinds of questions are running through my mind.

#1 BiGuy365, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  2. BiGuy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Update; He just called about a concern asking for advice on a personal matter with his wife. He did say he wouldn't mind making out with me, but never really thought about him that way and we are both married and both religious. Also, he is another state. We are good friends, but this is getting a little concerning. We are too much alike in sexual desires.

3. Cinnamon Bunny

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Figure out what is important to you and follow through with it. If being a faithful husband is important to you, do what you need to live up to your values. That might mean setting some boundaries with your friend about spending time together or what you talk about. If you're unhappy in the marriage, seek counseling (whether as a couple or alone) and find out how to proceed.

4. BiGuy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    (&&&)
    Thanks for the advice. I can often control "the switch", but sometimes I can get strong feelings that I just recently came to terms with. I was worried because I am focusing on being a good husband and I did not want a new situation to deal with. However, he went over the edge and started harassing my wife on FB, so I cut him off there and on my phone. We are not geographically close, so that will do it.