1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Timing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rosette, May 21, 2017.

1. rosette

Timing is always an issue, when I meet someone special, it's never a good time. How to let that special person know that yes, I want to stick around and be there for her and continue building on the foundations of what could be a really great relationship, and yes I am willing to put in the time? :help:

Just because there are lots of other things going on at the moment does not change the fact that she is a very special person to me, and even though I know other attractive girls too, none of them are her. She tops them all! Nobody else's humour or personality connects with mine more than hers does, so she will always be extra special in my life, no matter what else might be going on.

#1 rosette, May 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2017
  2. Really

Do you think she questions your desire to make this work?

What if you told her just what you said here? Or perhaps, send her messages that tell her if you weren't doing abc right now, you'd be with her doing xyz.

It's all about communication. Don't guess what she's thinking. Say what you are and then ask her what she is.