1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Trap or A Start?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Maddox232003, May 24, 2017.

1. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So guys, pretty new here.

So basically i got to a new school and now i was in searching for a new friend over a year. Wanna discuss with you guys a few things. Will update when more came out.

So a few months ago i break up with one of my friend. He was once my best friend but he lied and cheated on me lots of time but i still forgive him and like him, but just a few days ago he moved away so basically i have no hope on him. At that moment i thought i might have no friends forever. I have always just wanted a best friend, that only what i needed, i can give up on anything (even my new gaming rig in a few months) for just a single true best friend. But suddenly one of my friend on my facebook post tag me that i was his BRO. Not by blood but by heart. And i talk with him to this, at first that i might be his best friend but i was "one of his". But he haven't got like "THE best friend". He kinda have high hopes on me that i will be his best friend forever.

He and me wasn't really in the same class but we met through some concidence. What i know about him is he is brilliant, excellent in lessons, have lots of knowledge on other things and also he love Science. Which i love too, so we share like same interest.

But now i am actually thinking is this A trap for me or actually for a start for me? I dedicated and move to this new school for not only learning but for just finding a single best friend so maybe... I have found it? or not? (Will update as time goes on.)