1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell my crush I like her and if so how do I go about it?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jedi, May 26, 2017.

1. Jedi

Ok so I really like this girl. She is the third crush I have but the only one I have considered telling. I really like her and she is an awesome person, bold, funny and caring but she is also a good friend of mine and I don't want to ruin it or make things awkward. The reason I want to tell her is that she is very much like me which makes me wander (or maybe hope) that she is also not straight but I have no actual proof of anything. I also don't know her opinion on lgbtq+ people. I've asked my mum and she said that maybe I should not tell her because she will be 13 when I next see her and I am 15 and she is worried that she might not be on the same page as I am and might not even have started liking people in that way but I really like her and I so want to find out if she likes me back. Is it too big an age difference? My biggest fear is that I ruin the friendship because of this. We really get along well and she is one of the few friends I have. Should I tell her and if yes then what would be the best way to do it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost. - J R R Tolkien