1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paranoid Lesbian Needs Unbiased Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jaybirdy, May 28, 2017.

1. jaybirdy

So there's this girl (isn't there always) and we've been talking for over a month now. We say we are "hanging out" because she got out of a years long serious relationship two months ago (messy breakup, ex cheated, blahblah, etc). I also recently got out of a relationship, but I'm over it completely. She's also still talking to her ex but says she doesn't seriously consider getting back together with her, but does have feelings for her still.
    Now the thing is, we text every morning and night and usually throughout the day and call each other fairly often. We see each other usually twice a week and we've made out and etc. The problem is, it's really undefined at this point and, like an idiot, I've started to fall hard for her.
    She says she cares about me and I am sure she does, but I'm lost on what to do next. I don't want to be a clingy ridiculous human, but it's also too late, I've already caught feels, and I doubt she has.

What do I do?

2. Pinstripe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm not very good at leaving things undefined either, so I feel you on this one. But if your expectations and desires don't line up, you're only postponing disappointment if you don't address it at all. I would try talking to her about where things are headed in as casual a way as you can. If it sounds like she's not interested in a relationship at all, I'd try distancing yourself somewhat. Texting in the morning and night and hanging out twice a week is pretty frequent in my book.