1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[I NEED HELP] Starting a Relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GayIsTheWay374, May 28, 2017.

1. GayIsTheWay374

I want a serious, loving relationship with another guy, but every guy I talk to just want something sexual. I don't mind have sex, but as of now, I want that during the relationship. I don't want to hookup, I don't want a fling. I want a relationship. I don't want a "that guy from last week", I want a "boyfriend".
    How could I find more gay teens [REMEMBER: I AM A MINOR, NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE]

Thank You
    - Your Favorite Trash Can

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey GayIsTheWay374,

What you want is completely reasonable, but not a lot of teens have such a mature attitude as you do, so you'll probably have to look around a bit (even quite a bit) to find someone around your own age that shares your desire for a real boyfriend relationship.

Does your school have a GSA? Is there a local LGBTQ center that hosts teen activities? Those would be good ways to expand your circle of LGBTQ friends and acquaintances, which could expand your potential dating pool.

3. GayIsTheWay374

Okay. I'll try to remember that.