1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family Distances/Seperation

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by boy0boy, Jul 6, 2010.

1. boy0boy

It's just been over a year since me and my only brother talked last. The short of it was a small event that upset me and made me realize I was upset with something else that had built up and the resulting damage spread (mostly from his anger and actions due to our fight) to the point that he stopped talking to all of my family.

Really I was upset with his wife, I know my brother and it frustrates me what she has done to him and that's me trying to not get into long-winded details. I understand it's HIM, she isn't holding a gun to his head and everything he does is on him, but I resent her still. So I stopped talking to him then with the idea, at some point me and him would reconnect but now it's been a whole year and I just miss him.

It's just a difficult situation as he is overseas and has made it clear in the past he didn't want to talk to any of us anyway.

Is anyone going through or gone through something similar?

2. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I got into a huge fight with my Mom. It started over a stupid lawnmower, but quickly turned into arguing about problems that we've had for a long time. She kicked me out and we haven't talked in 12 days. I know it probably isn't best to be around her either way.

If you know you shouldn't talk to your brother and you just miss him, well that's natural. If you guys aren't talking because of stubbornness and neither one of you wants to cave and call the each other up, just contact him if you really miss him that bad.