1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush(?) on Asexual Best Friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DataJinx, Oct 30, 2011.

1. DataJinx

Okay, I have exactly 2 people who know that I'm not straight (well, more than that but I haven't seen the others in over 3 years so I don't count them anymore).

One is my sister, who I only told earlier this month.
    The other is my best-friend, who considers herself a heteroromantic asexual (with a preference for Asian guys, for some reason), who I told at the beginning of the summer.

Now, before I came out to her, she was constantly poking me and stroking me on the arms and legs and stuff(not what it sounds like) to embarass/tickle/tease me. (I'm not the only one she does this to, for the record.)

After coming out, it almost seems like she does it more and more.
    And it is making me uncomfortable, but not in the 'hey, don't touch me, it's wrong' kind of way, more like 'this is embarassing' kind of way.

I've always found her attractive(which I've told her before), but I never found her attractive as a potential mate(?) until recently.
    And the touching is so not helping.

If I ask her to stop(which I sort of don't want to), she'd ask why.
    And I really don't want to tell her cuz then it'll get awkward and she really is my best-friend and I don't want to lose that.

Help?

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think to be honest this isn't really any difference from a straight girl or in my case a straight guy "flirting" with me. Just deal with it or talk to her about it. But I mean honestly, nothing's going to happen. You're not Asian, and you're not a boy. So I think that tells you there what can happen.